Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Goodbye


The breaking light steals my calm, I gather
old letters pronouncing them my savior.
The best, "We will suffer through monogamy together".
But, Great expectation begets great failure.

Now, they call me creep,
too stressed to eat,
too tired to sleep,
alien to all I meet.

In this part of the story I am the one who dies,
the only one, and I will die,
for I believed in love and its kin,
forgetting, Gravity must always win.

--
Nipun kumar

Inspiration: Pablo Neruda, Radiohead.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The first and the last paras are captivating. :) Beautiful poem, dark and deep.

That anonymous voice said...

super like!!!

you should blog often!!!

That anonymous voice said...

superlike!! you should blog often!!!

Priyanshi said...

told ya..i love it!